- This property has been sold
- Transaction Type: SOLD
- Foreclosed: No
- Property Address: Dreamland Subdivision, Mandaluyong City
- Number of Units: 4
A 4-door apartment for sale!
Location: Dreamland Subdivision, Mandaluyong City
4 DOOR APARTMENT
HOUSE & LOT
Near basketball court of Subdivision
Why buy condominium if you can buy HOUSE AND LOT?
CONS OF CONDOMINIUM
1. “Box of air”: When you buy a condo, you do not own the land beneath the building, you simply share an interest in it. Instead, you own the space between the walls of your unit, and share ownership of the common areas with other owners.
2. Community living: Shared walls and common areas mean that you are more likely to hear your neighbors or run into them more often.
3. Resale: Condominiums are more sensitive to trends in the real estate market than single-family homes. If the market takes a downturn, condos are usually the first to suffer and the last to recover.
4. No Lot. In a residential village, you are buying house and lot. In a condo, you are just buying the condo itself and not the lot. This is one of the main issues if you are to choose between a home in a condo as against a home in a residential subdivision. What happens then if the whole building collapse or gets into fire? I do think that condo unit owners have their own share of the insurance for the condo building.
NICE THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT YOU CAN OCCUPY ONE TOWNHOUSE AND THE 3 TOWNHOUSES ARE FOR RENT!
YOU CAN EARN AT LEAST 30 THOUSAND EVERY MONTH!!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SOLD Properties
- Member Since: November 26, 2016
Other items listed by SOLD Properties
- Marikina City 4-Door Apartment for Sale
- Bungalow House & Lot for Sale in Brgy Rizal, Makati City
- Apartment for sale – Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Condo for sale near UST Espana Manila
- Fourth Estate Subdivision Paranaque House & Lot for Sale